TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. Road Riders makes every effort to provide you with the best of the services, making your tour more pleasant and most memorable one. We strive and Endeavour to provide safe and secured tour without any misunderstanding with you.
- 2. Please read and understand the booking & returning conditions for hiring any bikes before you book any bikes. The terms and conditions given below, on our website and the bike receiving/collecting form together with FAQ (frequently asked questions) forms the basis of our contract with you.
- 3. Siliguri Road Riders enables the bike rider to use the vehicle only in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Dooars and Bhutan.The conditions given below, on our website and the bike receiving/collecting form together with FAQ (frequently asked questions) forms the basis of our contract with you.
- 4. Refundable deposit(Security Deposit) per bike: Rs.5000 to Rs.20000 depend upon bike (Payable on Bike collection).
- 5. ID Proof to be submitted in original while renting a bike: PAN CARD / ELECTION CARD / AADHAR CARD / PASSPORT / ID ISSUED BY CENTRAL or STATE GOVT in ORIGINAL for verification.
- 6. The Bike Rider & Pillion should be wearing a Helmet and the rider should carry a Valid Driving License issued by the Govt. of India during the tenure of the bike rental tenure.
- 7. Each vehicle rider should have a valid license in possession and the same needs to be provided to the vendor for inspection on collecting the bike for rental.
- 8. The pickup point and drop point will remain the same i.e. our office and the bike cannot be asked to be collected from a 3rd location, if it is required then extra charge has to be paid.
- 9. Riding the bike under the influence of alcohol / banned drugs is strictly prohibited at all times.
- 10. Any physical damage / theft / loss to the bike will be the sole responsibility of the person renting the bike.
- 11.Any delay in returning the bike post the return date and time would incur a penalty of rupees 500 valuing to the additional day rental. Road Riders will make all possible attempts to have the bike returned as per the commitment given. In case there is any change the same needs to the notified at-least 24 hours advance and the additional sum paid for additional da
- 12. Try to avoid heavy luggage in the entire tour.
- 13. This bike can transport only 2 passengers at a time including the bike rider.
14. Damages & its charges: Minor damages such as a broken headlight glass, broken mirror, and broken indicators will be accepted since it is part of the sport of riding. But major damages be it accidental or on purpose will not be entertained. The decision is solely reserved for the company to decide whether to charge the client and under what basis. For example, if you damage a major part of the vehicle you will be required to replace it with a new one.
- 15. Vehicle Inspection: Before you start your journey, you will be required to inspect the vehicle and familiarize yourself with it. This process omits any further claims against the company or the vehicle in case of accidents or any other faults of the bikes on your riding. Please clear all doubts and requirements before you start your journey.
- 16. Receiving & Return Policy: While receiving the vehicle, regardless of time you will be charged on a day basis. For example, if you collect your vehicle in the evening or late evening you will be charged for the whole day. But in case you cannot return the vehicle on the said date for accidental reasons you will not be charged for an extra day but on the other hand if you want to extend the hiring period, you can do this. But the company will need to be informed in advance.
- 17. No refund will be issued if bike is returned earlier than the mentioned date due to personal reasons(Eg: If a person hires bike for three days and wants to return it on second day of rental, no refund will be issued).
- 18. The rental hours for bike hiring and returning is between 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, if not, extra charge for rental will be imposed.